"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, . . . "
St Paul's community food outreach
- BackPack Program This program provides non-perishable foods nutritious meals for the weekends when school meals are not available. 192 elementary school children and families from six North Country towns are supported. The hope is that with better nutrition and not worrying about where their next meal will come from, children will perform better in school. This outreach is made possible with the support of grants, volunteers and the local business community. - MORE HERE
- Community Meal(April - September) These free community meals take place once a month. The menu varies from pork roast dinners to homemade grinders to cookouts. Make sure you look at our [calendar] to see the posted dates and menus. - MORE HERE
- Tuesday Soup Night(October - March)
5:00 - 6:30 PM Parish Hall -
St Paul's "helping hands"
- Drop-in help to direct clients where to get assistance for; transportation, housing and heating.
- Assistance in helping to fill out forms.